Thursday, December 3, 2009

H.W # 27

Interview with people on the street,
I went to the bus stop, and there was an old lady sitting there, I asked her” who’s cooler president Obama or Michel Jackson? And she said” Michal Jackson is cooler, because a lot of people loves him” so I asked the second question” what does cool mean? “Cool is to be nice and everyone loves you, but there isn’t that much of cool people these a days”.

And then I moved to the second person, and it’s another guy waiting for the bus 2, so I asked him whose cooler Obama or Michel Jackson? And he said” Obama is cooler because he’s helping the country and he’s doing thing to fix this country, but Michel Jackson is just a singer that’s sings and dance”, so I asked the second question, what does cool mean to you? And he said” cool is to help people and to be happy “I said that’s it? He’s like umm I guess that’s it with me, and then the bus came and they left.

So I started looking for another person to talk to, and I couldn’t find anyone, so I decided to go to the post office, and I asked that guy waiting on the line” hey, who’s cooler
Obama or Michel Jackson? And he said” Michel Jackson of course “and then I asked the second question, what does cool mean to you? And he said” cool is being cool” I was like can you give me a definition? He’s like” umm cool is to be the best and to be looking fresh always and getting all the ladies”.

Interview with my friend.

I asked my friend “what does cool mean to you?” and he said “Cool means to respect people and not be hated by people”

Does wearing the most expansive clothes makes the person cooler? And he said “well to me it doesn’t, but to other people it does and I’m saying to other people it does because people be more friendly and more want to talk to someone wearing expansive clothes than someone wearing regular clothes’”

Who’s cooler Obama or Michel Jackson? And why? And he said “I think Michel Jackson is cooler, because Obama said he wants to fix the country and he been in the white house for enough time and he still didn’t do anything yet, Michel Jackson makes my mood good when I listen to his music (and he laughed)”

Interview with my cousin.

I asked my cousin “what does cool mean to you?” and he said “cool is to be super nice with people and knowing by a lot of people and when people talk about you they be like he’s nice and funny, not boring and annoying”

And then I asked him, “does wearing the most expansive clothes make the person cooler?” and he said “ wearing the most expansive clothes makes the person look better but I think it helps to make the person be cooler.”

And the 3rd question, “who’s cooler Obama or Michel Jackson?” and he said “ I don’t know them well to tell you if there cool or not, there probably nice on t.v but mean and not nice in real”

No comments:

Post a Comment