Monday, February 8, 2010

H.W #39

Part A
3 questions I really thoughts were good about school were
1-why do we take useless math in school?
2-why teachers take it wrong (or get mad) when the student tries to improve them wrong?
3-why is it boring to be at school?

Part B
My first year at a high school in America was my junior year (2008/2009) I moved from another country from the Middle East, it was hard for me, new people and new language and new everything basically! I didn’t know what to do; I felt everything was awkward for me.
Even though it was awkward and hard, I knew deep inside that I would do it and fit in the school, and I knew learning English and graduating from high school is the best for me and its going to help me in my future, by going in a college with my diploma and major something and work…. and my life would go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment