Thursday, October 8, 2009

hw #9

You had some background noise and a friend in the back, which is like what u “said there was life going on in your world besides just the technology world happening.”
And my bad about someone that was holding the camera for you but that’s what I thought!
Answering your question
don't you agree that you are apart of this laziness while you are using technology?

Well yes I am , but I am adicated on using the computer and being lazy after using it for years so there is no way on stopping that habit ! So I’m just dealing with it, but lately I have no time to use the computer a lot because of work and school and home works so Its stopping me from using the computer a lot!

And I liked how you decided on going on a walk with your parents rather than sitting on Facebook, this way you can talk to your parents more and get closer to them and this way they feel that your closer to them and I think it would make a better relationship than before (you sitting on Facebook and them on T.V).

I agree with you on “The world has a generic computer look. It makes us all look like lazy human beings” and its only because were all doing the same thing buying the same things, doing the same thing on the computer! Facebook or myspace or chatting talking about stupid stuff and wasting are time!

No comments:

Post a Comment