Sunday, October 25, 2009

h.w # 14

I read the short article about video games, the author is telling us that video game have good effects and bad effects on the person! The good thing that it makes you think sometimes or depending on the game your playing, makes you to think and figure out how to get other stuff to get to the next level! And the bad thing which is sitting home being in-active and not social with the world, reading books would be a better choice because it would make you think and get you smarter and it doesn’t hurt your eyes like how TVs does to the eyes!

johns made an argument that video games are created to make you curious wanting to know what’s the next game coming out and that’s why its addicting, but me my self I don’t think I would get addicted to video games, because its not like something in are blood that we need it to be normal, I can do other stuff that makes me forget about video games and just not think of it, I was about to buy an Xbox and a TV to put in my room like a month ago! But after what we learned in class I stopped! Because I didn’t want to get addicted to the TV and the Xbox and then stay up till 3 or 4 am and go to school late! Like what happened with Kevin! Or stay on it the whole day and be not healthy at all!

I think the article doesn’t agree with “feed” in everything because the author of the article believes that there is bad and good things in the digital world, but “feed” all his saying is that digital world is effecting bad on us and we should stop it and there is not good stuff from it not even a little! But I think the article and “feed” agreed on the one same point which is (reading books) and they said it make us think better and get in a better place than where we are right now! Better than doing other digital stuff like (TV’S, texting, face book…etc)

*I have some problems in reading English, it was hard for me but I tried my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment