Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HW #31

i asked my friend 3 questions about what she wear, and how she eat, and how she do her hair? And what image she try to get in peoples head?...

What type of clothes do you wear?
“Normal cloths that I feel comfortable in, and that covers all my body.”
What image you trying to create in peoples head from the cloths you wear ?
“only care about my cloths to be clean and elegant, but I want people to get the image of the respectful and nice girl in there head about me.”

How do you do your hair style?
“My hair style is to put my hair down with out anything on it”
What image you trying to create in peoples head from the way you do your hair style?
“i like to put my hair down usually to create the image in peoples mind that im the girl that takes things easy and I’m the simple girl.”

What way do you eat?
“I like to eat slowly not fast, because this way you get full faster with less food.”
What image you try to create in peoples head from the way you eat?
“I like to eat slowly so I don’t dirty my face when I eat fast, and to respect the food I think, and when people see my face clean when I eat, then they get the image of me that im clean.”

About me myself,
what type of clothes do I wear? I don’t like to wear baggy cloths or tight cloths, I like it to be half and half so I can feel comfortable in it, and the cloths I wear I pick it randomly it doesn’t have to be a certain type of clothes to wear and I don’t try to create any image in people head I don’t really care what people are going to think of me or the way I dress.

How do you do you hair style? I like it to be short and clean.
And what image you try to create in peoples head from the way you do your hair style?
I try to make that image in there head that I’m clean, because I think the long hair is dirty on boys because its a lot of hair, and we boys we don’t care about are self like how girls do, so girls can have long hair but I don’t think we can(boys).

What way do you eat?
I think I eat fast
What image you try to create in peoples head from the way you eat?
Well when I be hungry I don’t care what people will think of me, I just want to eat, so I eat fast, so I don’t think I be trying to create any image.

No comments:

Post a Comment