Sunday, November 1, 2009

h.w #15

Sarah,

I agree on this point with you “A new kind of “Feed” that has been brought into our lives is Face book” face book and how everyone is addicted to it, even kids! Which is the worst thing for kids because it would probably give them some ideas that are not good for them.
And you said “Something I notice about this society and a key element to the book Feed is the idea that teenagers, those who will lead us in the future are the main ones addicted to technology. That is not to say that I don’t agree with that statement” I argue you with that because it is true, if were addicted to video gamews and not doing are homework’s or getting any smarter how we are going to get the world in a better place?
you said that “To be quite honest I find videogames quite boring. Maybe its because when my brain was more absorbent I wasn’t absorbing the love for these virtual realties but it seems as though most people were”
I connect that to what Andy said in class , that he don’t watch T.V and because he thinks its not made for him or his mind, something like that!
I wanted to answer a question you asked in which is” how we got addicted to digital devices?” I think we got addicted to it because when we have nothing to do we just go use computer or watch T.V and we kept doing that, and then when we found that doing that is not good (using digital device’s) and we tried to stop it we were used to it to the level we cant even stop it!
Your post makes me consider if the world is going to get any better in the future since all the teen right now addicted to video games and watching T.V and Face book!

I enjoyed reading your posts , and like how I told you before you’re a smart girl Sarah, keep It going!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
abe,
I agree with you on that point” that watching a movie version of any book is better than reading it” I think I would understand it better with the movie version and we would get the idea of the book in like an hour not days of reading the book.
You said “I think that the book could be read by adults but was written in a way that it was also kid friendly so that teen could read it if they wanted to” I don’t think that the book was writing for adults I think it was writing for teenagers and if adults wanted to read it to remember there teen time and compare it to (teen today).
I connect what you said “The book is just showing us what is happening to us and what our world has turn to. But it doesn’t say how to stop the feed.” To what many students said in class, that the book is telling us what’s happening and not telling us the solution to the problem.
Your post makes me wonder if the teen in this world are going to stay this way or they going to stop being addicted to (video games and TVs’…etc) after feed pointed out the problem there having out!

You did a good job, I enjoyed reading your posts thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment