Monday, May 10, 2010

H.W #54

my result was EFNJ, (extravert intuitive, feeler, judger)
"people f this type tend to be friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic; affectionate articulate and tactful; highly empathetic but easily hurt; creative and original; decisive and passionately opinionated, productive, organized and responsible."
great careers for this person therpist
college professor
writer/ journalist
social worker....And a lot to go

i think this result is true and its talking a lot about me but not in everything i guess not everything because i didn't answer one of the questions right, one of the things that i really don't think is good for me, the part with the careers, i don't think i am a good writer to be a writer but i wouldn't mind social workers because i like to help people and talk to them a lot.
if was asked to describe my self i would have said, i am not that organized but i am responsible, i think of others need and feel more than i think of what I do need and feel, and i think i should change that and make it more equally, think of others needs and yours in the same time. my result says that i am a judger, my result said that i am "extravert" which is i am a people person and i think i really am, i believe in the arabic saying "no one would like to go to heaven if it was emptied from people" i like to deal with people and i think thats a good thing and i would enjoy it in my future career life, there is bad people that be mean and not nice but who cares about them you can just ignore them.
i really enjoyed ding this survey, it was fun and interesting to read about my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment