Tuesday, November 3, 2009

h.w #19

Your thesis and arguments and are good and strong, I don’t think you need to change anything in them, so am try to give you some idea’s to what to write about this arguments and for evidence, so for argument one you can say that people got fat because they don’t play sport and they stay home watching t.v not playing any sport…..and you keep going on with this point, and you can say that it made ordering fast food easier to us, like you can order pizza online or call for it, so sitting home watching TVs and ordering fast food! (You can add on this how bad is the fast food and how its unhealthy and it cause some heart problems!)
for argument 2 you can talk about how we just start by one text message or just trying to check face book and then from just trying to check it you stay for hours and then you go on conversations with friends that you cant cut, see we started from just checking and ended up staying online for hours and you cant stop!
argument 3 I don’t get the point of it, I am sorry I cant think of any idea’s to help you talking about it!
Argument 4 I think you can talk how when people watch some movies it affects on them to the level it changes the way they live there life, which is to the bad! And it makes them want to do some crazy stuff like killing people or even killing themselves or when they see some romance movies and it gives them those wrong idea’s about love….you keep going on that point!

*I hope I helped you ,I know your smart and you going to do great, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment